- 760 CMR 56.00 (Comprehensive Permit: Low or Moderate Income Housing)
GUIDELINES - DHCD
- Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) – G.L. c.40B Comprehensive Permit Projects (Updated - May 2013)
REGULATIONS (BOARD OF APPEALS/TOWN OF STONEHAM)
- Comprehensive Permit Rules (Revised: June 27, 2013)
- Review Fee for Outside Consultants (Revised: June 27, 2013)
CHAPTER 40B – STATUTORY MINIMUM MATERIALS - STONEHAM
- General Land Area Minimum Analysis For The Town of Stoneham Conducted By The Metropolitan Area Planning Counsel (October 28, 2009) (Issue as set out in Chapter 40B – whether “low or moderate income housing [a defined term] exists on sites comprising to begin an independent analysis of whether the Town meeting the 1.5% or more of the total land area zoned for residential, commercial or industrial use.
- DHCD Chapter 40B Subsidized Housing Inventory for Stoneham.
DESIGN REVIEW HANDBOOK
- Handbook: Approach To Chapter 40B Design Reviews (2011) (Prepared for DHCD, MassDevelopment, Mass Housing, and Massachusetts Housing Partnership by The Cecil Group, Inc.)
HOUSING PRODUCTION PLANS
- Housing Production Plan/DHCD – Link to Website section: