Department of Public Works is currently working on implementing updates to its Stormwater Management Program for the requirements of the MS4 and (National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) regulations.
About the Program
The Town’s Stormwater Management Program consists of:
- Construction Site Runoff Control
- Good House Keeping Practices
- Illicit Discharge Detection
- Outfall Inspections
- Public Education
All of these components will ensure clean stormwater in the Town of Stoneham and a cleaner environment as a whole for our future.
- Stoneham MS4 Year 4 Annual Report
- MS4 Phosphorus Source Identification Report and Best Management Practice (BMP) Retrofit Site Selection FINAL
- Stoneham Stormwater Management Manual
- Stoneham Green Infrastructure and Low Impact Development Assessment Report
- Stoneham Street Design and Parking Assessment Report
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention for Industrial Sites
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination Plan (PDF)