Who should I report a street sign missing to?

Call the Public Works Department at 781-438-0760 Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. It will be put on a list and replaced as soon as possible.

What if there is a power outage in town?

If there is a power outage in town, please call Eversource Energy at 800-286-2000.

When is my trash pick-up?

Your trash is picked up at curbside once each week by the contractor, Casella Waste; the collection day depends on where you live. If you don’t know which day, call Public Works at 781-438-0760. All trash must be placed at curbside by 7 a.m. on the pickup day, as the trucks will not return for any trash that was not already out.

Please be careful if you put trash out the night before, since animals may tear open bags or get into trash barrels during the night.

Who do I call if a town tree in my front yard needs to be trimmed?

Call the Public Works Department at 781-438-0760 to have your name and address put on the tree list. The tree warden will look at the tree to prioritize its condition in relation to other tree requests.

How often are water/sewer/trash bills due?

Water, sewer and trash is billed on a quarterly basis:

  • February due March
  • May due June
  • August due September
  • November due December

Payments can be made in person at the Treasurer's Office, online, by mail or by utilizing our drop-off box at the side entrance of Town Hall.