The Collector's Office is responsible for the efficient and timely billing and collection of all monies due the Town including:
- Real Estate Tax
- Personal Property Tax
- Excise Motor Vehicle Tax
- Water/Sewer/Trash Bills
Overflow bags can be purchased at the Collector's Office for $2.00 per bag
The Treasurer's Office is responsible for the receipt of all Town monies and investments, all Tax Title accounts, the administration of the Town Meeting authorized debt, and the timely payment of all bills and payrolls of the Town.
The Treasurer/Tax Collector's Office will provide taxpayers and Town employees with professional and courteous service. We will answer all inquires in a timely manner. We will continue to persevere to treat all taxpayers with equity and take all necessary steps, allowable by law to collect on all past due accounts.
News & Notices
- Job Opportunities for the Town of Stoneham
- Absentee Ballots Available for April 4th Annual Town Election
- Stoneham Open Space & Recreation Plan Public Forum March 28th 7PM Town Hall Auditorium
- Board & Committee Openings for 2017
- Capital Improvement Advisory Committee Monthly Updates for Capital Needs