The Town Planner provides technical support and information regarding land use and development to all Town Departments, Committees and Boards as requested. Additionally, the Town Planner is responsible for representing the Town of Stoneham at Massachusetts Association of Planning Directors events as well as North Suburban Planning Council and the Metropolitan Area Planning Council meetings.
Some department-related higlights:
- Pop-Up Stoneham
- Stoneham Square Strategic Action Plan
- Community Compact with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Stoneham Commercial Improvement Program
- Stoneham Farmers' Market
- Tri-Community Greenway
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF) in Stoneham
- District Local Technical Assistance for the Stoneham Square Strategic Action Plan
- Department of Housing & Community Development's Massachusetts Downtown Initiative Grant for a Complete Streets Concept Study of Downtown Stoneham
- Executive Office for Administration and Finance (EOAF) Grant to create a Budget Transparency Document
- Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development (EOHED) Grant to create an Economic Development Self-Assessment Tool (EDSAT)
- Executive Office for Administration and Finance (EOAF) Grant to update its Open Space & Recreation Plan
- North Suburban Planning Council (NSPC) Suburban Mobility Study with the communities of Burlington, Lynnfield, North Reading, Reading, Wakefield, Wilmington, Winchester, and Woburn
Please view the links & news sections of this page to learn more the great things going on in the Town of Stoneham.
|Erin Wortman||Town Planner||(781) 507-2445|
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday 8:00 m.m to 7:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
It is recommended that you call for an appointment