Mission Statement and Description of Services
The Stoneham Town Clerk’s Office is committed to providing competent, courteous, and efficient service to all resident and non-residents alike, as well as, keeping the integrity of the Office.
The Town Clerk is the chief election official, recording official, registrar of vital records (births, deaths and marriages), as well as, the public records official.
The Town Clerk’s Office issues state licenses and permits, including marriage licenses, business licenses (DBA’s) and renewals, dog licenses, fuel storage licenses, raffle/bazaar permits and requests for public documents.
The Town Clerk is responsible for all elections, census and voter registration, as well as overseeing the polling place and the conduct of all elections and elected related activity, and records all actions of Town Meeting. The Town Clerk records and certifies all official actions of the Town, including town meeting legislation and appropriations. The Town Clerk’s Office administers the oaths of office and maintains appointments and resignations of all Town Officials.This office responds to inquiries from the public, as well as, from other departments, boards and committees.
The Stoneham Town Clerk’s Office (Elections and Registration) is a Passport Acceptance Agency for processing passport applications.
Passport Photos can be taken on site for $15.00
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY
|Maria Sagarino||Town Clerk||(781) 279-2650|
|Carolyn Auriemma||Assistant Town Clerk||(781) 279-2650|
- 2012 Town Meeting Minutes
- 2013 Campaign Finance Reports
- 2013 Election Results
- 2013 Town Meeting Minutes
- 2014 Campaign Finance Reports
- 2014 Election Results
- 2014 Town Meeting Minutes
- 2015 Campaign Finance Reports
- 2015 Election Results
- 2015 Street List
- 2015 Town Meeting Minutes
- Absentee Voting
- Business Certificate
- Dog License
- Fee Schedule
- Mail-In Birth Certificate Request
- Mail-In Death Certificate Request
- Mail-In Marriage Certificate Request
- Mail-In Voter Registration Form
- Marriage License Requirements
- On Line Ordering for Birth, Death, Marriage Certificates
- Physician Registration Form
- Raffle and Bazaar Permits
- Town Code
- Town Meetings On Demand
- Town of Stoneham Parking Regulations
- Vital Records
- Voter Precinct Map
- Zoning Map