Mission Statement and Description of Services
The Stoneham Town Clerk’s Office is committed to providing competent, courteous, and efficient service to all resident and non-residents alike, as well as, keeping the integrity of the Office.
The Town Clerk is the chief election official, recording official, registrar of vital records (births, deaths and marriages), as well as, the public records official.
The Town Clerk’s Office issues state licenses and permits, including marriage licenses, business licenses (DBA’s) and renewals, dog licenses, fuel storage licenses, raffle/bazaar permits and requests for public documents.
The Town Clerk is responsible for all elections, census and voter registration, as well as overseeing the polling place and the conduct of all elections and elected related activity, and records all actions of Town Meeting. The Town Clerk records and certifies all official actions of the Town, including town meeting legislation and appropriations. The Town Clerk’s Office administers the oaths of office and maintains appointments and resignations of all Town Officials.This office responds to inquiries from the public, as well as, from other departments, boards and committees.
The Stoneham Town Clerk’s Office (Elections and Registration) is a Passport Acceptance Agency for processing passport applications.
Passport Photos can be taken on site for $15.00
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY
|Maria Sagarino||Town Clerk||(781) 279-2650|
|Carolyn Auriemma||Assistant Town Clerk||(781) 279-2650|
- 2012-2016 Election Results
- 2012-2016 Town Meeting Minutes
- 2016 Political Campaign Finance Reports
- 2016 Street List
- Absentee Voting Information
- Fee Schedule
- Mail-In Birth Certificate Request
- Mail-In Business Certificate Form
- Mail-In Death Certificate Request
- Mail-In Dog License Form
- Mail-In Marriage Certificate Request
- Mail-In Voter Registration Form
- Marriage License Requirements
- On Line Ordering for Birth, Death, Marriage Certificates
- Open Meeting Law
- Physician Registration Form
- Raffle and Bazaar Permits
- Town Code
- Town Meetings On Demand
- Town of Stoneham Parking Regulations
- Vital Records
- Voter Precinct Map
- Zoning Map