The mission of the Stoneham Accounting Department is to provide accurate and timely financial information to local, State and Federal government officials, residents, lenders and vendors for their decision-making process, all in accordance with Massachusetts General Laws and Generally Accepted Accounting Principals, as well as the analysis of data and making of projections intended to guide local officials through the fiscal process and to ensure that all Town departments are operating within the approved budgets.
News & Notices
- Job Opportunities for the Town of Stoneham
- Absentee Ballots Available for April 4th Annual Town Election
- Stoneham Open Space & Recreation Plan Public Forum March 28th 7PM Town Hall Auditorium
- Board & Committee Openings for 2017
- Capital Improvement Advisory Committee Monthly Updates for Capital Needs