- 760 CMR 56.00 (Comprehensive Permit: Low or Moderate Income Housing)
GUIDELINES - DHCD
- Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) – G.L. c.40B Comprehensive Permit Projects (Updated - May 2013)
REGULATIONS (BOARD OF APPEALS/TOWN OF STONEHAM)
CHAPTER 40B – STATUTORY MINIMUM MATERIALS - STONEHAM
- General Land Area Minimum Analysis For The Town of Stoneham Conducted By The Metropolitan Area Planning Counsel (October 28, 2009) (Issue as set out in Chapter 40B – whether “low or moderate income housing [a defined term] exists on sites comprising to begin an independent analysis of whether the Town meeting the 1.5% or more of the total land area zoned for residential, commercial or industrial use.
DESIGN REVIEW HANDBOOK
- Handbook: Approach To Chapter 40B Design Reviews (2011) (Prepared for DHCD, MassDevelopment, Mass Housing, and Massachusetts Housing Partnership by The Cecil Group, Inc.)
HOUSING PRODUCTION PLANS
- Housing Production Plan/DHCD – Link to Website section:
- Certified Communities List By DHCD (Sept. 2013; July 2013; December 2011; March 2011; March 2010; November 2009; March 2008; July 2007 and January 2007.
- Statutes/Regulations/Reference Materials
- Administrative Materials and Judicial Decisions
- Massachusetts Environmental Policy Act ("MEPA")
- Clean Water Act - United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Background and Information
- Letters Submitted by Department Heads
- Letters Submitted by Residents and Businesses
- Updates from Attorney Jon Witten on "The Commons at Weiss Farm"
- Weiss Farm HAC Report
- Weiss Farm Standing Committee
- Weiss Farm Standing Committee Meetings On Demand