What is Abuse? Abuse is when another person hurts you or treats you badly. Abuse can be physical, sexual, emotional, psychological, of financial. You may experience more than one type of abuse.
Domestic abuse can occur in all intimate relationships. Whether a couple is dating, married, or cohabitating, in a same -sex or heterosexual relationship, domestic violence can occur. It may also occur in parent-child relationships, extended family-child relationships and sibling relationships.
The Stoneham Police Department
Domestic Violence Officer
Sgt David Thistle
Public Safety Domestic Violence Liason
The Stoneham Police Department works closely with the Middlesex County District Attorneys Office, REACH, Mystic Valley Elder Services, Stoneham Alliance Against Violence, and other organizations to assist the victims of Domestic Violence.
SAAV(Stoneham Alliance Against Violence) is a diverse group whose members care about
"The violence is not your fault".
"You did not make it happen".
"You are not alone".
For information on the danger signs, choices, resources, and a safety plan.
You can contact SAAV at
- Accident Report
- Alarm Bylaw, Registration & Appeal Forms
- Annual Reports for Stoneham Police Department
- Anonymous Drug Tip TEXT Line **NEW**
- Anonymous General Tip TEXT Line **NEW**
- At Risk Program/Wandering Persons
- Car Seats
- Communications Division
- Detective Bureau
- Directions to Stoneham Police Department
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Information
- Firearms Licensing, Hunting & Chemical Spray
- Identity Theft
- Internet Safety for Children and Teens
- Massachusetts Most Wanted
- Press Releases
- Public Records
- Safety Officer
- School Resource Officer
- Sex Offender Registry
- Stoneham Police Slideshow
- Whats New at Stoneham Police....