The Stoneham Police Department is committed to using our resources to protect and preserve the rights and dignity of every person, regardless of their race, color, sex or religion. We achieve this mission by working in partnership with the community and by practicing all facets of Community Oriented Policing. Serving with compassion and respect to all members of the public, we remain committed to providing these services with professionalism and integrity.
By cooperating with other agencies and groups to resolve community concerns, we shall strive to ensure that the Stoneham Police Department meets the demands and needs of the community in the most professional manner possible.
- Accident Reporting
- Alarm Bylaw, Registration & Appeal Forms
- Animal Control
- At Risk Program/Wandering Persons
- Communications Division
- Detective Bureau
- Directions to Stoneham Police Department
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Information
- Firearms Law Library
- Gun Permit Application
- Identity Theft
- Internet Safety for Children and Teens
- Massachusetts Most Wanted
- Registry of Motor Vehicles/Accident Crash Reports
- Safety Officer
- Sex Offender Registry
- Stoneham Police Department Awarded Underage Alcohol Enforcement Grant
- Stoneham Police Slideshow
- Welcome to the Stoneham Police Department
47 Central StreetStoneham, MA 02180
News & Notices
- Open Checkbook
- TED 2 FILMING - STREET CLOSURE NOTICE
- The last day to register to vote in the State Primary Election being held on September 9, 2014 is Wednesday, August 20, 2014. The Town Clerk's Office will be open until 8:00PM on August 20th for voter registration.
- Absentee ballots for the September 9th State Primary Election are now available in the Town Clerk's Office. Please click for more information.
- The Fallon Road MEPA report is available for inspection in its entirety at the Town Hall in the Office of the Town Administrator during regular business hours. You may click here to view the Transportation and Stormwater Appendices.