The Stoneham Police Department is committed to using our resources to protect and preserve the rights and dignity of every person, regardless of their race, color, sex or religion. We achieve this mission by working in partnership with the community and by practicing all facets of Community Oriented Policing. Serving with compassion and respect to all members of the public, we remain committed to providing these services with professionalism and integrity.
By cooperating with other agencies and groups to resolve community concerns, we shall strive to ensure that the Stoneham Police Department meets the demands and needs of the community in the most professional manner possible.
- Accident Reporting
- Alarm Bylaw, Registration & Appeal Forms
- At Risk Program/Wandering Persons
- Car Seats
- Communications Division
- Copy of a Police Report
- Detective Bureau
- Directions to Stoneham Police Department
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Information
- Firearms Law Library
- Gun Permit Application
- Identity Theft
- Internet Safety for Children and Teens
- Massachusetts Most Wanted
- Registry of Motor Vehicles/Accident Crash Reports
- Safety Officer
- Sex Offender Registry
- Stoneham Police Slideshow
- Whats New at Stoneham Police....
47 Central StreetStoneham, MA 02180
News & Notices
- Click here for 2015 Town of Stoneham Annual Report
- PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS DECISION ON THE APPLICATION FOR COMPREHENSIVE PERMIT FOR THE PROJECT KNOWN AS "THE COMMONS AT WEISS FARM"
- **IMPORTANT WILLIAM STREET CONSTRUCTION NOTICE**. CLICK HERE FOR NOTICE.
- NOTICE FOR ALL UTILITY BILLS DUE ON JUNE 1, 2016
- The Town Moderator will host a Pre Town Meeting Meeting on Wednesday, April 27th from 7PM-8PM in the Town Hall Hearing Room.