The Stoneham Police Department is committed to using our resources to protect and preserve the rights and dignity of every person, regardless of their race, color, sex or religion. We achieve this mission by working in partnership with the community and by practicing all facets of Community Oriented Policing. Serving with compassion and respect to all members of the public, we remain committed to providing these services with professionalism and integrity.
By cooperating with other agencies and groups to resolve community concerns, we shall strive to ensure that the Stoneham Police Department meets the demands and needs of the community in the most professional manner possible.
- Accident Reporting
- Alarm Bylaw, Registration & Appeal Forms
- At Risk Program/Wandering Persons
- Car Seats
- Communications Division
- Copy of a Police Report
- Detective Bureau
- Directions to Stoneham Police Department
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Information
- Firearms Law Library
- Gun Permit Application
- Identity Theft
- Internet Safety for Children and Teens
- Massachusetts Most Wanted
- Registry of Motor Vehicles/Accident Crash Reports
- Safety Officer
- Sex Offender Registry
- Stoneham Police Slideshow
- Whats New at Stoneham Police....
47 Central StreetStoneham, MA 02180
News & Notices
- 3rd Quarter Real Estate and Personal Property Tax due February 2nd
- Job Opportunities for the Town of Stoneham
- ***NEW*** Lost Pet Alert System
- The 2016 Annual Street List was sent to households in late December. If you have not returned it, please do so. If you did not receive a 2016 Street List in your mail please click here for more information.
- Absentee Ballots are now available in the Town Clerk's Office for the Presidential Primary being held on March 1st. Please click here for more information.