The Stoneham Police Department is committed to using our resources to protect and preserve the rights and dignity of every person, regardless of their race, color, sex or religion. We achieve this mission by working in partnership with the community and by practicing all facets of Community Oriented Policing. Serving with compassion and respect to all members of the public, we remain committed to providing these services with professionalism and integrity.
By cooperating with other agencies and groups to resolve community concerns, we shall strive to ensure that the Stoneham Police Department meets the demands and needs of the community in the most professional manner possible.
- Accident Reporting
- Alarm Bylaw, Registration & Appeal Forms
- Animal Control
- At Risk Program/Wandering Persons
- Communications Division
- Copy of a Police Report
- Detective Bureau
- Directions to Stoneham Police Department
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Information
- Firearms Law Library
- Gun Permit Application
- Identity Theft
- Internet Safety for Children and Teens
- Massachusetts Most Wanted
- Registry of Motor Vehicles/Accident Crash Reports
- Safety Officer
- Sex Offender Registry
- Stoneham Police Slideshow
- Whats New at Stoneham Police....
47 Central StreetStoneham, MA 02180
News & Notices
- Stoneham Light It Up Blue for Autism Awareness Sunday, April 26th from 1PM-4PM on the Town Common. Click for event flyer.
- Open House Eversource Woburn to Wakefield Line Project, Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:00 p.m.o 7:00 p.m.
- Job Opportunities
- Hazardous Waste Day, Saturday, May 30, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Stoneham High School
- Town Meeting Warrant, Monday, May 4, 2015 @ 7:00 p.m. Town Hall Auditorium