Stoneham Town Clerk’s Office
(Elections and Registration)
is a Passport Acceptance Agency
Routine or expedited passport applications may be obtained and processed at the Office of the Town Clerk located in the Stoneham Town Hall, 35 Central Street, Stoneham, MA.
Hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday,Wednesday, and Thursday.
8:00 am - 7:00 p.m. Tuesdays
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon Fridays.
No appointment is necessary.
Passport Photos can also be taken on site for $15.00
If you are traveling within two weeks
Call (877) 487-2778 for an appointment
For more information on obtaining a passport for the first time or to download applications please go to www.travel.state.gov.
For passport renewal information please go to www.travel.state.gov
|Maria Sagarino||Town Clerk||(781) 279-2650|
|Carolyn Auriemma||Assistant Town Clerk||(781) 279-2650|
News & Notices
- Job Opportunities for the Town of Stoneham
- Absentee Ballots Available for April 4th Annual Town Election
- Stoneham Open Space & Recreation Plan Public Forum March 28th 7PM Town Hall Auditorium
- Board & Committee Openings for 2017
- Capital Improvement Advisory Committee Monthly Updates for Capital Needs