The Stoneham Cultural Council is part of a network of 329 Local Cultural Councils serving all 351 cities and towns in the Commonwealth. The LCC Program is the largest grassroots cultural funding network in the nation, supporting thousands of community-based projects in the arts, sciences and humanities every year. The state legislature provides an annual appropriation to the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency, which then allocates funds to each community.
This year, the Stoneham Cultural Council will distribute about $4,000 in grants. Previously funded grantees include educational enrichment in all local schools, Stoneham Theatre, Boys & Girls Club of Stoneham, the Stoneham Senior Center, the Stoneham Public Library, and many more.
|Catherine Granese||Ex Officio 12/30/2013|
|Dennis O'Hara||Chairman 12/10/2015|
News & Notices
- Job Opportunities for the Town of Stoneham
- Absentee Ballots Available for April 4th Annual Town Election
- Stoneham Open Space & Recreation Plan Public Forum March 28th 7PM Town Hall Auditorium
- Board & Committee Openings for 2017
- Capital Improvement Advisory Committee Monthly Updates for Capital Needs