The mission of the Stoneham Conservation Committee is to protect wetlands and resources in the Town of Stoneham through acquisition, management, education, and regulation (s); to act as a liaison between the public and other governmental agencies in protecting our natural resources and to become an environmental/educational resource for citizens, groups, organizations, as well as local, State and Federal agencies.
|Ellen McBride - Co-Chair||2017|
|Herlinda Charpentier Saitz||2019|
|Robert Parsons - Co-Chair||2017|
|George Drugas||Associate Member 2019|
|David Kelf||Associate Member 2019|
|Catherine Rooney||(781) 279-2695|
- Mass Association of Conservation Commissions (MACC) Mass Bylaws and Bylaw Regulations
- Mass DEP Wetlands & Waterways Program
- Mass DEP Wetlands Protection - General Information
- Mass DEP Wetlands Protection Regulations (310 CMR 10) Forms
- Town Code
- WPA Form 1 - Instructions
- WPA Form 1 - Request for Determination of Applicability
- WPA Form 3 - Instructions
- WPA Form 3 - Notice of Intent
- Wetlands Protection Bylaw 2011
- Whip Hill Park
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
Tuesday Noon to 3:00 P.M.
Please call for an appointment