Stockwell Trust

-A A +A

If you wish to apply for assistance with medical expenses, please call the Selectmen’s Office at (781) 279-2680, and an application will be mailed to you.

You must be a Stoneham resident.

Original unpaid invoices must be submitted with the application.  “Balance forward” invoices cannot be accepted.

Enclose a copy of prior year's tax return.

Enclose a letter with any information you want the trustees to have regarding your application.

Stockwell Application.pdf57.36 KB