If you wish to apply for assistance with medical expenses, please call the Selectmen’s Office at (781) 279-2680, and an application will be mailed to you.
You must be a Stoneham resident.
Original unpaid invoices must be submitted with the application. “Balance forward” invoices cannot be accepted.
Enclose a copy of prior year's tax return.
Enclose a letter with any information you want the trustees to have regarding your application.
|Stockwell Application.pdf||57.36 KB|
- 2015 Meeting Schedule B
- 2016 Meeting Schedule A **UPDATED 2/16**
- 2016 Meeting Schedule B
- 2017 Meeting Schedule A
- Annual Report 2012
- Annual Report 2013
- Annual Report 2014
- Annual Report 2015
- Block Party Application
- Class I & II License Application & Fees
- Fiscal Guidelines (amended 12/20/12)
- License Application Packets
- License Fees
- Liquor License Application & Fees
- Massachusetts Alcoholic Beverage Commission (ABCC)
- Policy - Advertising on Town Land and Buildings
- Policy - Use of Town Land and Buildings
- Selectmen Meetings On Demand
- Stockwell Trust
- Town Code
- Vehicle For Hire and/or Permit to Operate (Taxi, Livery, Limousine) Application
- Volunteering in Stoneham
- Your Taxes At Work