The Assessors Office is conducting Cyclical reinspections of all real property (real estate) throughout the community. The Departement of Revenue mandates that all property be reinspected once every 9 years. The person(s) conducting these inspections is a Town of Stoneham employee and will have identification with them at all times. If you have any questions regarding the inspection, please call the Assessors Office.
News & Notices
- 3rd Quarter Real Estate and Personal Property Tax due February 2nd
- Job Opportunities for the Town of Stoneham
- ***NEW*** Lost Pet Alert System
- The 2016 Annual Street List was sent to households in late December. If you have not returned it, please do so. If you did not receive a 2016 Street List in your mail please click here for more information.
- Absentee Ballots are now available in the Town Clerk's Office for the Presidential Primary being held on March 1st. Please click here for more information.