The Assessors Office is conducting Cyclical reinspections of all real property (real estate) throughout the community. The Departement of Revenue mandates that all property be reinspected once every 9 years. The person(s) conducting these inspections is a Town of Stoneham employee and will have identification with them at all times. If you have any questions regarding the inspection, please call the Assessors Office.
News & Notices
- Warrant for Special Town Meeting, Thursday, October 22, 2015 @ 7:00 p.m. in the Town Hall Auditorium
- Job Opening - Town Accountant
- Job Opening - Part Time Zamboni Ice Resurfacing Attendant
- 2nd Quarter Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes due November 2, 2015
- Woburn to Wakefield Line Project - Environmental Notification Form