The Assessors Office is conducting Cyclical reinspections of all real property (real estate) throughout the community. The Departement of Revenue mandates that all property be reinspected once every 9 years. The person(s) conducting these inspections is a Town of Stoneham employee and will have identification with them at all times. If you have any questions regarding the inspection, please call the Assessors Office.
News & Notices
- The Stoneham Transportation Forum Wednesday, September 30th at 7:00PM. Please click for more information.
- UPDATED Meeting Location: Stoneham Square Neighborhood Group Meeting Schedule
- Town of Stoneham Customer Service Survey
- Hazardous Waste Day, Saturday, October 24, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at Melrose DPW, 72 Tremont Street
- Please click here for Things To Do in Stoneham