The Assessors Office is conducting Cyclical reinspections of all real property (real estate) throughout the community. The Departement of Revenue mandates that all property be reinspected once every 9 years. The person(s) conducting these inspections is a Town of Stoneham employee and will have identification with them at all times. If you have any questions regarding the inspection, please call the Assessors Office.
News & Notices
- Socks for Seniors - Holiday Sock Drive
- The Town of Stoneham has updated the request for proposals to provide management, operations & maintenance for the Stoneham Unicorn and Stoneham Oaks Municipal Golf Courses and their facilities. Please click for more information.
- Job Opening - Spare Traffic Director
- Job Opening - Full Time Office Assistant Treasurer's/Tax Collector's Office
- Christmas at Whip Hill, December 12th & 13th, 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.