Beginning in Fall of 2012, the Assessors Office began conducting Cyclical reinspections of all real property (real estate) throughout the community. The Departement of Revenue mandates that all property be reinspected once every 9 years. These inspections are ongoing through late fall (weather permitting). The person conducting these inspections is a Town of Stoneham employee and will have identification with them at all times. If you have any questions regarding the inspection, please call the Assessors Office.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information above, please feel free to contact the Assessors Office.
|Brian Macdonald||Director of Assessing||(781) 279-2640|
News & Notices
- Hazardous Waste Day, Saturday, October 24, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at Melrose DPW, 72 Tremont Street
- Please click here for Things To Do in Stoneham
- Stoneham Farmers Market on the Town Common Thursdays 2:30PM-6:30PM beginning June 18th
- Eversource Woburn to Wakefield Line Project
- Stoneham Town Center Action Plan Final Report & Recommendations