The Assessors Office is conducting Cyclical reinspections of all real property (real estate) throughout the community. The Departement of Revenue mandates that all property be reinspected once every 9 years. The person(s) conducting these inspections is a Town of Stoneham employee and will have identification with them at all times. If you have any questions regarding the inspection, please call the Assessors Office.
News & Notices
- Click here for 2015 Town of Stoneham Annual Report
- PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS DECISION ON THE APPLICATION FOR COMPREHENSIVE PERMIT FOR THE PROJECT KNOWN AS "THE COMMONS AT WEISS FARM"
- **IMPORTANT WILLIAM STREET CONSTRUCTION NOTICE**. CLICK HERE FOR NOTICE.
- NOTICE FOR ALL UTILITY BILLS DUE ON JUNE 1, 2016
- The Town Moderator will host a Pre Town Meeting Meeting on Wednesday, April 27th from 7PM-8PM in the Town Hall Hearing Room.