The Assessors Office is conducting Cyclical reinspections of all real property (real estate) throughout the community. The Departement of Revenue mandates that all property be reinspected once every 9 years. The person(s) conducting these inspections is a Town of Stoneham employee and will have identification with them at all times. If you have any questions regarding the inspection, please call the Assessors Office.
News & Notices
- Invitation to Board of Selectmen’s Senior Citizens’ Holiday Party
- The Disability Committee will host a "Consumer University" lecture at Stoneham TV on Oct 26th at 6PM
- Job Opportunities for the Town of Stoneham
- Last day to register to vote for the November 8th Presidential Election is October 19th at 8PM
- Fall 2016 Curbside Leaf Pickup