- 2nd Quarter - Real Estate/Personal Property Taxes due November 3, 2014
- Senior Holiday Party, December 1, 2014 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. @ Montvale Plaza
- Historical Commission Event @ The Old Burying Ground (at the intersection on Pleasant & William)
- October Town Meeting Warrant, Monday, October 27, 2014 @ 7:00 p.m. in the Town Hall Auditorium
- Stoneham's Town Center Vision & Action Plan/MAPC Open House Update
Welcome to the new Town of Stoneham website
On behalf of the Board of Selectmen and myself, we welcome you to the Town of Stoneham’s website. Town Officials recognize that municipal government must be responsive to the needs of all the residents and hope that visitors to the website will find it useful and informative. Contact information for town boards, committees and departments as well as printable forms are available on the website. We offer the option to pay your real estate and motor vehicle excise taxes and some departmental permits and fees on line. Please take a minute to explore the services offered by your Town.The improvements made to the site will provide more data and information while being much more user friendly.