- 3rd Quarter Real Estate and Personal Property Tax due February 2nd
- Job Opportunities for the Town of Stoneham
- ***NEW*** Lost Pet Alert System
- The 2016 Annual Street List was sent to households in late December. If you have not returned it, please do so. If you did not receive a 2016 Street List in your mail please click here for more information.
- Absentee Ballots are now available in the Town Clerk's Office for the Presidential Primary being held on March 1st. Please click here for more information.
Welcome to the new Town of Stoneham website
On behalf of the Board of Selectmen and myself, we welcome you to the Town of Stoneham’s website. Town Officials recognize that municipal government must be responsive to the needs of all the residents and hope that visitors to the website will find it useful and informative. Contact information for town boards, committees and departments as well as printable forms are available on the website. We offer the option to pay your real estate and motor vehicle excise taxes and some departmental permits and fees on line. Please take a minute to explore the services offered by your Town.The improvements made to the site will provide more data and information while being much more user friendly.